INVITATION TO REGISTER AND TO UPDATE DETAILS ON THE CITY OF MATLOSANA SUPPLIER DATABASE AND CENTRAL SUPPLIER DATABASE (CSD) AND NOTICE TO SUPPLIERS DOING BUSINESS WITH CITY OF MATLOSANA MUNICIPALITY
The City of Matlosana Municipality (CoM), pursuant to the provisions of the Municipal Finance Management Act no.: 56 of 2003 read together with the Supply Chain Management Regulations (2005) as well as Preferential Procurement Regulations, 2017 pertaining to the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act no.: 05 of 2000, hereby invites suppliers/service providers to register on the Council`s supplier database for 2017/18 financial year.
The supplier database aims at giving all potential suppliers an equal opportunity to do business with CoM. Although preference will always be given to registered suppliers, it does not necessary follow that those who are not yet registered will be excluded from doing business with CoM.
Service providers currently registered on Municipality`s Database must re-register or submit updated valid documents for re – registration should their documents have expired.
Companies must ensure that all the mandatory documents are attached to their registration forms. Failure to adhere to the above requirements and incomplete application forms will lead to your application being rejected.
Supplier database registration forms may be physically accessed through the below mentioned address during office hours between 8h00 to 15h00 or electronically be downloaded from Municipality`s website: www.matlosana.gov.za, with effect from 04 September 2017.
All suitable and interested prospective suppliers are encouraged to register onto National Treasury`s Central Supplier Database (CSD) by logging onto to the website address of https://secure.csd.gov.za or by logging onto National Treasury website address of www.treasury.gov.za then click on CSD database icon.
Enquiries pertaining to completion, submission and registration of supplier database forms may be directed to the following officials during office hours:
Mr Kingsley Leshomo : 018 487 8558 : email@example.comMs Josephine Tsimane : 018 487 8558 : firstname.lastname@example.orgMr Moeletsi Pelesane : 018 487 8558 : email@example.com
Ms Tshiamo Radigoana : 018 487 8558 : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Database forms must be completed in full and signed by duly authorized representative.
2. Only ORIGINAL registration forms will be accepted. Completed Supplier Registration documents, endorsed on the envelope: “Vendor Registration Forms” for attention of the above mentioned officials be forwarded as below indicated:
Physical Address: Postal Address
Supply Chain Management Unit SCM Manager
Finance Directorate (Mayibuye Centre) Supply Chain Management Unit
City of Matlosana Municipality City of Matlosana Municipality
Cnr Bram Fischer & Emily Hobhouse P.O.BOX 99
3. Please note that no unsigned or faxed forms will be accepted.
4. Copies of the tax clearance certificate are ACCEPTABLE as the new Tax Compliance Status (TCS) system has been implemented by SARS where any thirty party can verify the compliance status through the use of an electronic access PIN, or through the use of a Tax Clearance Certificate obtained from the new TCS system.
5. Businesses intentionally providing incorrect or fraudulent information will be disqualified.
6. Blacklisted enterprises appearing on the National Treasury database and that are prohibited from conducting business with the state, shall not be considered.
7. Members / Directors / Partners / Owners / in service of the state, must declare interest. Failure to do so may lead to disqualification or de-registration.
8 Responding to this invitation does not mean an automatic registration with City of Matlosana Municipality.
9. The Municipality reserves the right to reject any application, which in its opinion failed to comply with the registration requirements or criteria and registration does not guarantee any business opportunities.
NOTICE TO SUPPLIERS DOING BUSINESS WITH CITY OF MATLOSANA MUNICIPALITY
Suppliers and service providers doing business with City of Matlosana Municipality must note that goods or services may not be supplied without an official order from City of Matlosana Municipality.
As of 1 July 2017 City of Matlosana Municipality will only make use of the CSD and will transact usingFinancial Management System (Phoenix), compliant to mSCOA. All suppliers/ service providers registered on the City of Matlosana must be registered on the Central Supplier Database (CSD).
The municipality has no obligation to pay for goods or services supplied without the official order.
Instances where instructions are given to suppliers without orders should be reported to the Supply Chain Manager: Ms N Kegakilwe, Tel 018 487 8046 e-mail: email@example.com.
The official responsible for giving the instruction without the official order to the supplier will be liable for the account.
Suppliers must also note that no bids or quotations will be accepted from persons in the service of the state and that no awards will be made to persons whose tax matters are not in order.